Utresept is a prophylactic programme that can be used with confidence to maintain and restore reproductive capacity whilst avoiding antibiotic residue. An essential part of your insemination kit.
Utresept is administered intra-uterine during the postpartum period to help maintain or quickly restore normal uterine environment. Utresept assists with post calving uterine problems and improves breed back time.
At around $2* a flush Utresept is a sound investment with multiple returns measured in money, frustration and time with your intra-uterine insemination procedures.
1. AFTER CALVING (Post Partum)
As a prophylactic
60mls (2floz) infused within 12 - 24 hours if a cow hasn't cleaned
For cow that has cleaned but has an odor
60ml (2floz) infused at Day 5, 60mls (2floz) at day 15 and 60mls (2floz) again at day 30 if required
2. PRE-BREEDING (Prior to Insemination ) USE
60mls (2floz) infused at 1 hour and 24 hours before insemination for problem breeders.
3. RETAINED PLACENTA
400mls (12floz) infused as early as possible.
4. FRESHENED COW WITH UDDER OEDEMA –
60mls (2floz) infused anytime post calving
5. A COW THAT REQUIRES A PROSTAGLANDIN INJECTION FOR CLEANSING- 60mls (2floz) infused 12 - 24 hours after Prostaglandin injection is given
6. A COW THAT IS PROVING DIFFICULT TO GET INTO CALF
Prostaglandin injection followed by 60ml (2floz) Utresept infusion 12 - 24 hours later
7. FOR AN INSEMINATED COW THAT IS SHOWING CLOUDY MUCOUS
60mls (2floz) infused 1 - 24 hours after Breeding
8. DEEP COWS WITH LONG CERVIXES
Copyright © 2021 intbiosys - All Rights Reserved.